Sailing, that's more than a sport.
It is more than the perfect interaction of man and material, even more than the challenge of the elements of wind and water. Sailing is a way of life. A passion, that also stood at the beginning of sailcon.
Sailing - we know it from the professional side: As active sailors and crewmembers of high ranking professional teams as i.e. AeroSail, Illbruck, Jeantex and ProSail, we took part in numerous international championships.
We love and live sailing and like to pass this passion directly on to you. That's why we made our passion into a profession: Since 1993 we have been in Sail Consulting & Management. You can experience the joy of sailing with us - whether it be in the water or on top of it, whether as an active participant or just as a passenger.
Passion and Professionalism - that's what distinguishes sailcon from others.
Since 1998 we continuously updated our program and now also offer Event Consulting & Management "around the sports-world".
You can gain from our extensive portfolio in its unique combination: We offer you the complete know-how and insides of professional athletes and professional Event Management for exceptional events in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
Use our experience for your success! Enquiries are welcome!
Our references - as Partner for agencies or companies:
Event Consulting & Management (1998 - today):
A1 (Ski World Cup 2006)
- AMD (Formula 1 Monaco GP 2008)
- Benson & Hedges (Formula 1 2001/2002)
- British American Racing (Formula 1 2000 - 2002)
- British American Tobacco (Formula 1 2002/2003)
- Compuware (24 h Le Mans 2002 - 2005, 2007, 2008)
- Ferrari UK (Ferrari Challenge Monza 2006)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers (Formula 1 2000, Golf 2001)
- Hugo Boss (various 2001)
- Hewlett Packard Invent (Formula 1 2001)
- IWC (Octoberfestival 2007)
- Kraft Jacobs Suchard (Ski World Cup 2006)
- McLaren (various promotions Mika Häkkinen 2000)
- Michelin (Formula 1 2002, 2004, Moto GP Valencia 2005)
- O2 (Formula 1 Hungary GP 2006)
- Olympus (VIP Product presentation 2004)
- Orange (Formula 1 2001)
- Panasonic (Olympic Games Athen 2004)
- Red Bull (Ski World Cup Kitzbuehl 2006, Air Race Berlin 2006)
- Reinisch AG (Formula 1 2005)
- SAP (Rugby World Cup Paris 2007)
- Siemens AG (FIFA Worlds 2006)
- Siemens Mobile (Formula 1 1998-2000, Ski Jumping 2001/2002)
- Stella Artois (Cannes Filmfestival 2004)
- T-Mobile (Tour de France 2007)
- UBS (UEFA EM 2008)
- United Internet Team Germany (Event Management America's Cup 2005 - 2007)
- Vodafone (Formula 1 2002 - 2005)
- Vodafone D2 (Louis Vuitton Cup Finale 2007)
- West/Reemtsma Tobacco (Formula 1, Adrenaline Events and various 1999 - 2001, Moto GP 2002)
Sail Consulting & Management (1993 - today):
AeroSail (corporate sailing events + company championship 1993/1994)
- BVI Yachtcharters (marketing consulting 2003)
- CRC (race consulting and project management ARC 1999)
- EST (Sailing Incentives 1998, 2000, 2001)
- KH+P Yachtcharter (Antigua Sailing Week 1996 - 2000, 2003 and various)
- Prosail (corporate sailing events 1996)
- The Moorings (race consulting 1998/1999)
Professional Sailing (1993 - today):
AeroSail (ILC 40, JOD 35, Mumm 36, 11m One Design)
- Antibody Sailing Team (Swan 46)
- Illbruck Challenge (Volvo 60)
- Jeantex (Mumm 36)
- Prosail (Mumm 36, 11m One Design)
- International Match Race Circuit
- sailcon. sports & events Racing Charters (JOD 35)